everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Friday, March 17, 2006

New Meds

Trying a new, (to me) different type of medication for The Depression. Let's hope it helps. The ones I had been on were SSRI's, this is a dopamine type one. Just started it this morning, so of course, there's no way of knowing if it's going to help yet. But I'm hopeful. Which helps.

This week was full of exciting meetings, appointments, and consultations. I think it's the beginning of a new chapter in the life of bex. I have a 'Strong Interest Inventory' in my car right now, after I take it and it's scored it'll help me to define what I want to do when I grow up. Won't that be nice?!?!?

I have two shows closing this weekend, let's hope those go smoothly. My supervisor comes back to work next week. It'll be my year anniversary at this job next week too. Since I'm too timid to ask for a raise or review, let's hope they just give me one with no fanfare or review needed. Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home