everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Long week's journey into weekend

The super long week is over. Whooppee!
Bags of laundry done=0.
Bags of laundry still in car=6.
Hours spent creating=0.
Hours spent cleaning=0.
Hours spent walking around neighborhood=4 (!)
Nights of restless sleep and/or nightmares=4

I've got to do some major work this weekend. Must empty car, and clean my studio and room, and do some major laundry! Yikes!

Sunday I'm driving up to Alexandria to knit with my cousin and her friends, our informal bitchin' and stitchin' group has been meeting for like two years. They're all moms and 10-12 years older than me, but a really fun and funny group of women. I'm trying to decide what project(s) to bring...I may be a heretic and bring beads along as well! HA!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home