everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend update

Sleep gotten- PLENTY

Pairs of Booties knitted- 5
*Plain green with yellow ties for Flatley, who is being 'removed' on Wednesday
*Yoda-lookin' ones made with bright green yarn, some improvised ears and little buttons that I sharpied eyes onto. VERY cute, I'll have to make some to sell on etsy.com
*Yeti-lookin' ones made with floofy white yarn
*piggie-lookin' ones
*green shells that will probably be Yodas again.

Pairs of Booties knitted before I realized I was reading the pattern wrong-3

Girl scout classes taught-1

Bracelets delivered as part of commission-2

Meals eaten on Sunday-1

Cupcakes eaten on Sunday-1 (A SUPER delicious one from Key's cafe....some kind of berry and WHITE CHOCOLATE....ooooh so good.)

Perscriptions picked up-1
I've been coasting on the remnants of my 'scrip all week and my body has NOT been happy with me. I'm a little freaked out to be so dependant on taking a pill (well, 6) to keep my body functioning correctly, but I guess it's a small price to pay for a happy healthy GI system.

Laundry loads done-0

Laundry loads that should have been done-15

Bookstores visited-2

Kafka collections purchsed-1

Kafka stories/poems read-8

All in all, a very relaxing weekend. I really need to catch up on the Laundry situation, and clean my studio now that the big push for the photo shoot is done. Maybe next weekend I can set aside a day just for spring cleaning. I wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home