everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Never enough time

Yeah, maybe if I gave up sleep, I'd have enough time to get everything DONE.

I need to spend some dedicated crafting time SOON, I've got two craft shows coming up, and a lot of sewing to do, for my website as well.

My other fantastic business idea has stalled for a few days due to lack of fundage, but I did go ahead and register my domain name. I now have 3 commerce websites and one for the theatre company. And am not making money off of a single one. UGH.

Night two of auditions is tonight. I hope the men who have been hiding in the woodwork show up tonight. Or we're gonna be in TROUBBBBBBALLLLLLL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home