everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

floating along

Haven't eaten since sunday night due to a medical procedure that's being peformed at 2:30 today. YIPPEE!! I dreamt of food for the few hours I did sleep last night. I'm excited about eating again. I do like to eat.

Am trying to get ready to move, I haven't unpacked many boxes from my move in July so that's good, but I do need to re-pack A LOT of things that have made their way out into my apartment. And clean the old place.

Fortunately I have a couple of days to do this. I have a lot of stuff.

At the playwright's group I hosted this weekend, one of the guys said 'Life is a series of crises and we just get through them and move on to the next crisis.' He's right, and my crises are rather small, but they are mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home