everything old is new again

the incoherent ramblings of a struggling artist, costume designer, spinner, knitter, beader, regular single gal in the twin cities of minneapolis st. paul.

Friday, September 30, 2005

A diagnosis, at last

Finally the docs have figured out what's wrong with me, it's not as bad as I'd feared but it's still, not great. At least it offers the hope of a cure now.
My friend Colleen is looking into alternative stuff for me, let's see how that works.

I have a wicked bruise on my arm from the IV-the nurse popped the back of my vein when she pumped me full of drugs-maybe I'll photograph it today.

Moving is going along, I should be done around 6 PM tonight. Then I'm going to see the new Firefly movie, which should kick BOOTAY! I'm not a HUGE Firefly fan, but I did watch it while it was on and enjoyed it very much. What's wrong with FOX-why do they cancel all the good shows and keep all the crappy ones?

I'm saying this as a woman who really hasn't had a working TV for 2 years....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home